Win a stackable red, white and blue ring- Paxtons Chest of Chance
Honoring those who serve is a great theme, so Paxtons Jewelry of Storm Lake chose a red, white and blue theme for their 2019 donation to the Storm Lake St. Mary’s Ball and Charity Auction March 23. The St. Mary’s Ball and Charity Auction theme will be “A Night to Salute” to honor veterans past and present.
Those attending can take their chance to win this gorgeous set of rings which is actually three “mix and match” rings from Paxtons Stacker Collection featuring blue sapphires, rubies and diamonds. The winner can wear one, two or all three in whatever order they like.
This latest jewelry trend has a retail value of $1,400 and will be won by a lucky attendee purchasing a $30 “grab bag” in the popular Paxtons Chest of Chance from one of the 100 numbered bags. They will either receive the bag with the stacker red, white and blue themed rings or another gift item worth at least $30. Other gifts may include $100 or $200 cash, gift certificates from area businesses or t-shirts, sweatshirts and other memorabilia from educational institutions from around the country.
· $200 cash
· $100 cash
· Three $25 gift cards to use on purchase of items valued over $50 from Brown’s Shoe Fit
· Buffalo Ridge t-shirt
· Casey’s – 3 large pizzas
· China House - $25 gift certificate
· Coffee Tree - 12 ounce bag of Costa Rica Tarrazu whole bean coffee
· Farm Credit – 100 piece first aid kit
· Godfather’s Pizza in Cherokee – pizza coupons, breadsticks coupons and pizza buffet bucks
· Jane’s Salon – black necklace
· Julius Cleaners certificates - $30 total
· McDonald’s Restaurant – free dessert certificates
· St. Mary’s Scrip – four $25 Scrip vouchers
· Subway Restaurant – ten $5 certificates
· Uniform Shop – a $20 gift certificate
For a $30 per bag chance, the grand prize could be yours – or one of the following prizes!
$25 Scrip certificates!
$25 from Wal-Mart
Jane's Salon Certificate
Casey's Large Pizzas
China House $25
Graham Tire Glasses
or items from one of these great educational institutions!